Join the Battle with Whitestrake’s Mayhem in ESO’s Latest Event
Returning Thursday, May 11, at 10am EDT, is the Whitestrake’s Mayhem in-game event! This event will last until Tuesday, May 23 at 10am EDT. This PVP event is a favorite allowing you to earn boosts to your Alliance Points, XP, and Tel Var Stones.
How To Start
Visit the in-game Crown Store and acquire the ‘Details on the Whitstrake’s Mayhem’ quest.
You will then need to travel to your Alliance War faction’s main gate in Cyrodiil using the Alliance War menu or a Battlegrounds camp located outside many major cities in Tamriel. You are not required to travel to Cyrodill to kick off the event.
Find the NPC Predicant Maera and continue the quest. If you’re already completed the quest in a previous year, you won’t need to do it again. Once the quest is completed, you will receive your Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity and a Pelinal’s Boon Box.
During the event, when you use the Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity, you will enjoy a two-hour 100% buff in the Alliance War, Imperial city, and Battlegrounds. This buff increases the Alliance Points you will gain and increases the XP gains for PVP player kills.
Additionally, enjoy a 100% boost to Tel Var Stones gained throughout the course of Whitestrike’s Mayhem even without using the Scroll.
If you lose or destroy your scroll, you will only need to return to Predicant Maera to obtain another or you can use the Basin of the Gore Virtuous to activate the buff. The Scroll of Pelinal’s Ferocity is an inventory item and not a memento.
PVP for PVE Players
White this event is geared to PVP activities, PVE players can also earn the Event Tickets and enjoy the rewards offered. There is a previous article walking you through how easy it is for PVE players to get the job done in a PVP environment along with some helpful tips and tricks. See that article here!
As you battle you can earn event-specific loot including House Dufort Banneret Outfit Styles that are dropped by Imperial City sweepers and bosses. Also dropped by Imperial City sweepers and bosses are style pages for the new Gloamsedge Armor Style.
Pelinal’s Boon Boxes
As you compete across Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds, and the Imperial City, you can earn Pelinal’s Boon Boxes in addition to your regular Rewards for the Worthy containers and PvP daily quest rewards. You can receive these boxes by participating in the activities listed below:
- Battleground quests from Battlemaster Rivyn
- Scouting, Battle, Warfront, and Conquest Missions
- Elder Scroll capture and recapture quests
- Town quests in Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
- Imperial City daily quests
Within Boon Boxes, you have the chance to receive the following items:
- Parcel of Tel Var Stones
- Cyrodiil repair kit
- Soul Gems
- A guaranteed drop of ONE of the following:
- Alchemy ingredients
- A style item for your Alliance’s armor style
- A style item for Akaviri armor style
- A Daedric siege weapon
- A Whitestrake’s Mayhem book furnishing
- A Forward Camp for your Alliance
- A Chapter of your Alliance’s armor motif
- There is a small chance that the full book may drop instead of a single chapter
- A Prismatic Runestone
- A Chapter for the Akaviri armor motif (or very rarely, the full book) (0.5%)
- Fragment of the Alliance Breton Terrier pet
- There is a small chance you discover two fragments instead of only one
- Transmute Geode
- Tools of Domination Weapon Style Page
The Golden Vendor and Bonus Resources
The Golden Vendor Aba-daro will also be available with updated stock including Cyrodiil item set jewelry in CP160 Legendary quality. She will offer necklaces during the first weekend of the event and rings during the second weekend.
If you haven’t heard of the Golden Vendor, check out this previous article. Please note that during this Whitestrake’s Mayhem event Aba-daro will not be selling Monster Masks and all purchases in her shop must be made with Alliance points. She will NOT accept gold.
Earn Event Tickets
This is an Event Ticket event! During this event, you can earn up to three Event Tickets each day by completing two different PvP activities:
- Two Event Tickets from the first Cyrodiil or Battleground daily repeatable quest
- Note that these can include Bounty Board quests, a Town Daily, the Conquest Board quests, or the daily Battleground quest
- One Event Ticket from a District daily quest within the Imperial City
This means by the end of Whitestrike’s Mayhem you could accumulate a mighty 39 Event Tickets! Keep in mind that you can hold up to a maximum of 12 Event Tickets at a time. If you happen to earn more while already at the cap, those tickets will not be added to your inventory.
Once you’ve collected enough tickets, head on over to the Impresario merchant to barter for some exclusive event collectibles:
- All three Passion Dancer Blossom pet fragments
- Chartreuse Lily Petals
- Enchanted Silver Flute
- Mystical Sheet Music
- All three Passion’s Muse personality fragments
- Bottle of Silver Mist
- Delicate Dancer’s Baton
- Pressed Lily Petal Insoles
- The first two Meadowbreeze Memories skin fragments
- Bottled Skin Dyes
- Ground Jade Lily Powder
- Bound Gloamsedge armor style pages
- Bag of Veteran’s Glory containing one guaranteed drop of a previous Whitestrake’s/Midyear rewards that you haven’t already collected
- Black Drake Clanwrap style pages
- Second Legion style pages
- Legion Zero style pages
- Legion Zero Vigiles pages
- Ebonsteel Armor pages
- Black Drake’s body or face markings
- Battle-Scarred body or face markings
- Standard-Bearer emotes
- Standard-Bearer staves and shields
- Group Repair Kits
- Companion Guild Commendations for Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, and Undaunted
Nenulaure the Indrik Vendor Returns
Finally, the Impresario’s colleague, Nenulaure the Indrik Vendor, has the following items available for purchase with Event Tickets:
- Nascent Indrik Feathers
- Luminous Indrik Berries
- Icebreath Indrik Berries
- Shimmering Indrik pet
- Rimedusk Indrik pet
Learn More About ESO
A lot of information is available on this website about The Elder Scrolls Online. The SEARCH tool at the top of each page can help you quickly locate specific topics. You can join me on Twitch, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to my YouTube channel for FREE! Looking for more information or need individualized assistance? Come and join me on Patreon.
Exploring the Necrom Chapter Using New Daily Quests
Explore the new Necrom chapter by completing daily quests. Here’s where and how to get them!
New Arrivals: ESO’s June 2023 Crown Store Mounts and Non-Combat Pets – Ride and Play in Style!
Get a sneak peek at the latest collection of non-combat pets and mounts coming to ESO’s Crown Store in June 2023. Add them to your collections!
Step Up Your Style with ESO’s June 2023 Crown Store Fashion Items: Preview Them Now!
Get ready to elevate your fashion game with ESO’s Crown Store arriving in June 2023 from stylish costumes to stunning adornments coming soon!
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide Recent Articles All ESO News Archives
The Book Wizard – Arcanist One-Bar Healer PVE Build Written guide updated for Necrom Chapter DLC: Q2 2023 EASY MODE LET’S GO!! That’s right! The EASY way to heal with the Arcanist, right off the bat for the release of the Necrom chapter and it only requires ONE BAR! This
Arcanist Builds Play Your Way! Any class, any race, any role. The choice is yours! The Elder Scrolls Online does NOT restrict you to a specific role per class.Every single class can play every single role.Check out this page for detailed information on ALL SEVEN classes. The Book Wizard It’s HERE! The