Earn A Unique Ancient Furnishing Tapestry Replica Khajiit Of The Moons
Collecting Southern Elsweyr Khajiit of the Moons Fragments
You will need the Dragonhold DLC or and ESO Plus membership to complete this quest. There are a total 12 tapestry fragments that must be collected and restored completing the ‘Masterpieces’ quest.
Fragments do not appear on your in-game map. They do, however, glow green to aid you in spotting them.
Southern Elsweyr Fragment Locations
There are 12 fragments in Southern Elsweyr.
- Amaffi’s Tapestry Scrap – on a broken ledge in Khenarthi’s Breath Temple
- Bufasa’s Tapestry Scrap – hanging on a wall
- Dancer’s Tapestry Scrap – upstairs in the Senchal Outlaws Refuge behind a fence and Meeh-Zaw’s bench
- Farro’s Tapestry Scrap – on a pillar on the top of Marzuk’s Tower
- Grastia’s Tapestry Scrap – on a bookshelf in a ruined building
- Hiijar’s Tapestry Scarp – in the Forsaken Citadel on a wall upstairs in the Grand Lecture Hall
- Jarro’s Tapestry Scrap – on a bed on the upper level of scaffolding
- Kesta’s Tapestry Scrap – on a tree on a large rock in the water
- Magpie’s Tapestry Scrap – on a desk on top of an observation post
- Nishzo’s Tapestry Scrap – in a cave on the beach. You must read both books before the piece will appear. (quest required)
- Oranu’s Tapestry Scrap – in Moonlit Cove on a wooden platform next to a cushion
- Seleiz’s Tapestry Scrap – hanging on the back of the ruins
Learn More About ESO
A lot of information is available on this website about The Elder Scrolls Online. The SEARCH tool at the top of each page can help you quickly locate specific topics. You can join me on Twitch, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to my YouTube channel for FREE! Looking for more information or need individualized assistance? Come and join me on Patreon.
Exploring the Necrom Chapter Using New Daily Quests
Explore the new Necrom chapter by completing daily quests. Here’s where and how to get them!
New Arrivals: ESO’s June 2023 Crown Store Mounts and Non-Combat Pets – Ride and Play in Style!
Get a sneak peek at the latest collection of non-combat pets and mounts coming to ESO’s Crown Store in June 2023. Add them to your collections!
Step Up Your Style with ESO’s June 2023 Crown Store Fashion Items: Preview Them Now!
Get ready to elevate your fashion game with ESO’s Crown Store arriving in June 2023 from stylish costumes to stunning adornments coming soon!
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide Recent Articles All ESO News Archives
The Book Wizard – Arcanist One-Bar Healer PVE Build Written guide updated for Necrom Chapter DLC: Q2 2023 EASY MODE LET’S GO!! That’s right! The EASY way to heal with the Arcanist, right off the bat for the release of the Necrom chapter and it only requires ONE BAR! This
Arcanist Builds Play Your Way! Any class, any race, any role. The choice is yours! The Elder Scrolls Online does NOT restrict you to a specific role per class.Every single class can play every single role.Check out this page for detailed information on ALL SEVEN classes. The Book Wizard It’s HERE! The