Ascending Tide Brings New PVP Armor Gear & Monster Sets
Update 33 Brings New Gear
Base game Update 33 was also launched on Monday, March 14, for PC/Mac/Stadia. Console players will enjoy this update on Tuesday, March 29,
With Update 33, we see some new PVP armor sets from Imperial City and Rewards for the Worthy. There is also a new outfit style.
From the Rewards for the Worthy, you can find Rallying Cry, Hew and Sunder, and Evervating Aura.
New Armor From Rewards For The Worthy
Rallying Cry is a light armor set and offers the following benefits:
- 2 items – adds 657 Critical Chance
- 3 items – adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 4 items – adds 657 Critical Chance
- 5 items – while Battle Sprint is active, critically healing yourself or an ally causes you and up to 11 other group members within 12 meters to gain 300 Weapon and Spell Damage, and 1650 Critical Resistance for 40 seconds. Each group member affected reduces the Weapon and Spell Damage by 15 and the Critical Resistance by 83. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
Hew and Sunder is a medium armor set and offers the following benefits:
- 2 items – adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
- 3 items – adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
- 4 items – adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 5 items – when you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, gain 1236 Offensive Penetration for each enemy within 8 meters of your target for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once very 7 seconds.
Evervating Aura is a heavy armor set and offers the following benefits:
- 2 items – adds 4% Healing Taken
- 3 items – adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 4 items – adds 1487 Armor
- 5 items – when you deal Direct Damage, you have a 10% chance to create an area under the target that detonates after 1 second, applying Enervating Aura for 10 seconds to enemies within 5 meters. Enervating Aura lowers the Health Recovery, Magicka Recovery, and Stamina Recovery of enemy players by 129 per player hit. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.
New Monster Sets From Imperial City
In Imperial City, there are also 3 new Monster Sets.
- 1 item – adds 1487 Armor
- 2 items – on dealing Frost Damage, create a 6-meter area under the target for 5 seconds, dealing Frost Damage to enemies every 1 second and applying a sticking 25% snare for 4 seconds. On gaining 4 stacks, the enemy is immobilized and gains Major Brittle for 4 seconds, causing the target to take 20% increased Critical Damage. This effect can occur every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- 1 item – adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 2 items – when you deal direct damage to a target within 12 meters, create a 5-meter area that after 1 second, quickly moves forward and then returns, dealing Shock Damage to enemies and applying Minor Enervation for 5 seconds, causing the target to deal 10% less Critical Damage. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- 1 item – adds 129 Stamina Recovery and 129 Magicka Recovery
- 2 items – on dealing area Direct Damage, mark a target for 6 seconds. Every 2 seconds after, an Explosive Scamp is spawned nearby and detonates after 1 second, dealing Magic Damage to up to 6 enemies within 4 meters and applying Minor Timidity for 10 seconds, draining 1 Ultimate every 1.5 seconds. Each Explosive Scamp spawned deals 100% increased damage. This effect can occur once every 25 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Dragonguard Berserker Armor Outfit Style
The Dragonguard Berserker Armor outfit style is a unique armor that gives those dedicated to PVP a new look that is solely acquired through PVP activity.
Your chance to obtain style pages will work similarly to the Nibenese Court Wizard style pages. Having a higher Tel Var Stone multiplier increases your chances of obtaining one of these new style pages. You can also purchase some pieces from associated Tel Var Merchants when you are at least Alliance Rank 20. These pieces will not be tradeable.
Free Argonian Soldiers in the Telvanni Peninsula at Camonnaruhn
Help free Argonian soldiers in the delve of Camannaruhn and complete the quest the Traitor’s Trade and battle Matron Chruchak!
Exploring the Necrom Chapter Using New Daily Quests
Explore the new Necrom chapter by completing daily quests. Here’s where and how to get them!
New Arrivals: ESO’s June 2023 Crown Store Mounts and Non-Combat Pets – Ride and Play in Style!
Get a sneak peek at the latest collection of non-combat pets and mounts coming to ESO’s Crown Store in June 2023. Add them to your collections!
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide
Ultimate Apocrypha and Telvanni Peninsula Zone Guide Recent Articles All ESO News Archives
The Book Wizard – Arcanist One-Bar Healer PVE Build Written guide updated for Necrom Chapter DLC: Q2 2023 EASY MODE LET’S GO!! That’s right! The EASY way to heal with the Arcanist, right off the bat for the release of the Necrom chapter and it only requires ONE BAR! This
Arcanist Builds Play Your Way! Any class, any race, any role. The choice is yours! The Elder Scrolls Online does NOT restrict you to a specific role per class.Every single class can play every single role.Check out this page for detailed information on ALL SEVEN classes. The Book Wizard It’s HERE! The