A Look Inside Graven Deep, A Group Dungeon in ESO’s Lost Depths DLC
Graven Deep Group Dungeon
Graven Deep is a new group dungeon available in the Lost Depths DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online. This dungeon is located in the High Isle and Amenos zone. To access it, travel to the Amenos Station Wayshine and head southeast towards the docks. The actual entrance to the dungeon is a ‘boat’ entrance.
What Is This Place?
According to ESO, High Isle’s sailors whisper anxious warnings about Graven Deep. It is a strange region of the Abecean Sea where any ship that enters vanishes without a trace.
Armor Sets From Graven Deep
***These numbers are from the PTS server and may be subject to change once the DLC is released.***
Grave Inevitability (light armor)
- 2 items add 657 Critical Chance
- 3 items add 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 4 items add 657 Critical Chance
- 5 items when you deal damage with a Light or Heavy Attack you will be granted a stack of Remoreseless for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks, up to once every 0.5 seconds. While you have 5 stacks, you generate an aura of focus, granting you Major Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 20%. While you have an aura of focus, allies within 12 meters of you gain Minor Force, increasing their Critical Damage by 10%.
Pagrit Denmother (medium armor)
- 2 items adds 4% Healing Taken
- 3 items adds 1487 Armor
- 4 items adds 129 Health Recovery
- 5 items adds 1890 Maximum Stamina and, when you bloc,, you and up to 3 group members within 12 meters gain Minor Courage for 10 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 215. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
Phylactery’s Grasp (heavy armor)
- 2 items add 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 items adds 657 Critical Chance
- 4 items adds 657 Critical Chance
- 5 items on Light Attack Critical Damage, you apply Withered Soul, dealing 1650 Disease Damage over 10 seconds. On Light Attack Critical Damage on an enemy with Withered Soul, restore 575 Stamina. Withered Soul can occur once every 10 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Euphotic Gatekeeper (monster set)
- 1 item adds 129 Stamina Recovery
- 2 items when you use Roll Dodge, create a Hadolid Hust after you roll. While within 5 meters of the Hadolid Husk, it will absorb all direct damage attacks against you. After 1 second, the Hadolid Husk explodes, dealing 1155 Poison Damage to all enemies within 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
Learn More About ESO
A lot of information is available on this website about The Elder Scrolls Online. The SEARCH tool at the top of each page can help you quickly locate specific topics. You can join me on Twitch, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to my YouTube channel for FREE! Looking for more information or need individualized assistance? Come and join me on Patreon.
Embervine is one of two delves in the Firesong DLC’s area of Galen and Y’ffelon. Explore Embervine with Shaky Job Prospects to be rewarded.
ESO’s newest DLC, Firesong, added not only a new patron deck, The Druid King, but also two new card upgrade clues for The Druid King deck.
Join the Dark Heart of Skyrim Celebration today to collect event-specific rewards and Event Tickets. Everything you need to know is here!
Ebonheart Pact Zone Guides The Ebonheart Pact zones of The Elder Scrolls Online consist of Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen, Eastmarch, and The Rift. The Ebonheart Pact is one of three factions in the Elder Scrolls Online. With Mournhold as its capital and Jorunn the Skald-King as its