How Do You Like Your Cheese? Sharp, Creamy, Briny, Sweet, Moldy, or Stinky?
The Elder Scrolls Online occasionally gives those of us who inhabit Tamriel a little something quirky. This is no exception. Did you know that you could earn a Gaint Cheese Connoisseur achievement?
Giant Cheese Connoisseur
Find and eat cheese from each of the 6 Giant Camps to earn the Giant Cheese Connoisseur achievement.
There is no associated quest and the cheeses can be sampled in any order.
Western Skyrim Cheese Locations
There are 6 giant camps in Western Skyrim.
- Camp #1 – eat Sharp Mammoth Cheese at the Kilkreath Giant Camp
- Camp #2 – eat Creamy Mammoth Cheese at the Deepwood Giant Camp
- Camp #3 – eat Briny Mammoth Chese at the Coastal Giant Camp
- Camp #4 – eat Sweet Mammoth Cheese at the Karthald Giant Camp
- Camp #5 – eat Moldy Mammoth Cheese at the Highland Giant Camp
- Camp #6 – eat Stinky Mammoth Cheese at the Mor Khazgur Gaint Camp
Learn More About ESO
A lot of information is available on this website about The Elder Scrolls Online. The SEARCH tool at the top of each page can help you quickly locate specific topics. You can join me on Twitch, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or subscribe to my YouTube channel for FREE! Looking for more information or need individualized assistance? Come and join me on Patreon.
Have you found the secret boss in Atoll of Immolation? Ruinach Count of Cataclysms is hidden in Havocrel’s Tower. Find him and defeat him!
Earn the Deepreaver Destroyer achievement by defeating the large lurker Vro-Kuul-Sha at Deepreave Quag.