ESO Daedric War Celebration Event Coming January 20
Celebrate the Daedric War
The Daedric War Celebration in-game event will begin on Thursday, January 20, at 10am EST and conclude on Tuesday, February 1, also at 10am EST. This event provides an opportunity to earn bonus rewards, Daedric War Spoils reward boxes, and Event Tickets!
In order to participate in this event, you must have access to Morrowind, Clockwork City, and/or Summerset. If you are a current ESO Plus member, you have access to ALL three of these areas already. To start this ‘celebration’ you will need to pick up the introductory quest ‘Guidance for Guides’ which will be available free from the in-game Crown Store or you can pick it up from the NPC Calonir who can be found near any Impresario tent.
Daedric War Spoils Reward Boxes
As you adventure throughout the three areas of Summerset, Clockwork City, and Vvardenfell, you will have a chance to receive a Daedric War Spoils reward box with items specific to the event. Reward boxes can be earned by completing the following activities in the celebration zones:
- finishing the event introductory quest
- opening treasure chests, safeboxes, bootable objects, Psijic Portals, Thieves Troves, and harvest nodes
- slaying monsters
- slaying Delves Bosses and World Bosses
- closing Abyssal Geysers
- slaying bosses within the Halls of Fabrication, Asylum Sanctorum, and Cloudrest Trials
What Is The Reward?
Daedric War Spoils reward boxes offer chances to receive the following items:
- crafting materials
- valuables you can sell for gold
- treasure maps for the celebration zones
- Transmutation Crystals
- overland set items
- style items for styles found in the celebration zones
- motif chapters for styles found in the celebration zones
- NEW Evergloam Champion weapon style pages
- Snowhawk Mage armor style pages
- Slag Town Diver Skin runebox
- Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento runebox
- NEW Gloam Cryphon Fledgling pet runebox
- Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet fragment
A Daily Glorious Daedric War Spoils Reward Box
Complete a ‘daily’ quest from any of the three celebration zones or the weekly Asylum Sanctorum or Cloudrest quest and you will receive a Glorious Daedric War Spoils reward box instead. These special reward boxes have a MUCH greater chance to contain the rarest event rewards like the unique styles or pets.
Additional Celebration Zone Rewards
During the entire event period, you will also receive bonus rewards by completing various zone activities:
- double reward boxes for zone daily quests and trial weekly quests (non-event)
- increased rewards from harvest nodes but does not include fishing holes or heavy sacks
- additional loot for defeating World, Delve, and Trail bosses
- Vvardenfell and Clockwork City public dungeons and world bosses have a CHANCE to drop a tradeable Doctrine Ordinator outfit style page
- the final boss in BOTH the Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication Trials have a guaranteed chance to drop a tradeable Doctrine Ordinator outfit style page
Daily Event Tickets From Daily Quests
This is an Event Ticket event. You can earn up to a total of 26 Event Tickets during this celebration. You can earn ONE Event Ticket each day with your first Vvardenfell OR Clockwork City daily quest. You can earn ONE Event Ticket each day with your first Summerset daily quest.
Summerset dailies can be obtained by visiting the plaza located near the Alinor Wayshrine. Two Justiciars can be found there with daily quests.
To unlock the Morrowind’s Ashlander dailies, you will need to first complete the Ancestral Ties questline in Ald’ruhn located in Vvardenfell.
Clockwork City’s story quest entitled ‘Lost in the Gloam’ is required to unlock the Blackfeather Court daily quests and the ‘Halls of Regulation’ and ‘The Shadow Cleft’ quests must be complete to unlock their respective delve daily quests.
Shopping With The Impressario
Event Tickets (and a little cash) can be spent with the Impressario. At this event she will stock the following items:
- Group Repair Kits
- Evergloam Champion weapon style pages
- Gloam Gryphon Fledgling pet
- Hallowed Hourglass Basin pet fragment
- Illuminated Dragon Scroll pet fragment
- Kvatchian Incense pet fragment
- Aureate Anointing Oils skin fragment for the Scales of Akatosh skin
Purchasing and Using Fragments
If this is your first ‘fragment event’ it may be a little confusing on how fragments work. The Impressario offers fragments that can be purchased using Event Tickets. These fragments can then be combined or morphed into something else. During this event, the Impressario will offer all THREE Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments. Those fragments can then be combined into the Soulfire Dragon Illusion non-combat pet. The Impressario will NOT allow you to purchase a fragment you already own. However, if you’ve already morphed your fragments into the pet, then you can purchase additional pet fragments.
While all three Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments are available during this event, you can only purchase the FIRST fragment for the Scales of Akatosh skin. Additional fragments will be available at later events. As with prior morphable events rewards, the morphable pet must first be formed and then combined with additional fragments to morph into the next item.
You can also find more information on Event Tickets and how to morph them into collectibles with the Guide To Event Tickets & Rewards on the ESO website.
Come together with your fellow adventurers during the Heroes of High Isle Event and unlock new reward starting September 29 at 10am EDT.
Ultimate ESO Zone Guides Ultimate zone guides for The Elder Scrolls Online include crafting set station locations and gear, delves including quests, public dungeons, world bosses, wayshrines, skyshards, lore books, survey maps, treasure maps, world events, mundus stones, and more. Aldmeri Dominion Zone Guides The Aldmeri Dominion zones of The