It’s ESO’s 8th Birthday But WE Are Getting The Presents
Happy 8th Birthday ESO!
Who doesn’t love a birthday party? The Anniversary Jubilee in-game event begins on April 7 at 10 a.m. EDT and runs until April 19 at 10 a.m. EDT. Once the event starts, pick up the free Jubilee Cake Voucher quest from the Crown Store (under Quest Starters) and head over to Chef Donolon’s kitchen.
You’ll get this year’s scrumptious Jubilee Cake if you finish the Chef’s quest, which you may summon from the Tools area of your Collections menu. During the Anniversary event, every time you eat a slice of the delicious dessert, you’ll get a 2-hour 100% boost in XP!
In addition to the XP buff from the Jubilee cake, you’ll also receive three Event Tickets the first time you enjoy a slice each day just for eating cake! You can earn 39 tickets during the event.
Remember: You can only hold up to 12 event tickets at a time, so if you earn more when you’ve already reached the ticket cap, you’ll lose them!
Fragments, Style Pages, And Jubilee Yesteryear
The Impresario event merchant will have available for sale the following items:
- Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments
- Hallowed Hourglass Basin
- Illuminated Dragon Scroll
- Kvatchian Incense
- fragments for the Aurelic Quasigriff mount (first offering)
- Aurelite Gryphon Feather
- Gilded Gryphon Barding
- bound style pages for the Saberkeel Armor Style (new)
- Anniversary Cake Furnishings
- Aurora Firepot Spider instructions (new)
- Use these to combine the Aurora Firepot Spider Front Legs, Rear Legs, and Firepot fragments into the Aurora Firepot Spider Pet
- Bag of Jubilee Yesteryear
- Worm Cult Motif pages
- Jephrine Paladin Outfit Style pages
- Imperial Champion Outfit Style pages (weapon only)
- The Five Companions Style pages (armor only)
- Sai Sahan
- Abnur Tharn
- Group Repair Kits
The Aurora Firepot Spider Instructions will always be available to the Impresario’s assistant, Philius Dormier, for the same ticket price after the event is over. You can then complete the spider by combining any excess tickets or future earnings if you collect enough tradeable fragments.
Aurielic Quasigriff Mount First Fragments Offered
You can morph your Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet into this fearsome mount once you have collected all three fragments. Only 2 fragments are offered with this event with the final fragment becoming available during a Q2 event.
Have Your Cake And Eat It Too
You will receive special Anniversary Jubilee Gift Boxes as additional rewards when you complete any of ESO’s many daily quests during the event period. Some of the daily quests include:
- Daily crafting writs
- Daily Delve and World Boss quests
- Daily Alliance War and Battleground quests
- Daily Dungeon and Trial quests
- Daily Heist and Sacrament quests
The Anniversary boxes will give you a chance to acquire the following:
- basic crafting materials
- rare crafting materials
- Motif Chapter
- Furniture Recipe
- Style item
- Outfit Style page
- Transmutation Crystals (see the Transmutation Guide)
- Desecrated Grave Soil
- Fragment for the Aurora Firepot Spider
- Outfit style page for the Saberkeel armor style
- if you’ve already collected a Saberkeel armor style page on the same day, this instead will give you an Aurora Firepot Spider fragment
Attention Crafters! A new in-game event is coming to ESO from June 30 to July 12 called the Zeal of Zenithar. This is an Event Ticket event!
At 3pm EDT join Gina, Jess, and Billy Boyd to learn more about High Isle’s card-playing Wood Elf Brahgas in the Tales of Tribute storyline.
Continue your ESO adventure with the new High Isle chapter! Update 34 and High Isle come to Xbox and PS today! Here’s all you need to know!
Getting Started Quality Of Life Updates New Lands To Explore New Companions New Gear & Mythics New Trial Tales Of Tribute and How To Play New Public Dungeons New World Events Getting Started Update 34 brings a new player tutorial. If you are a beginning player (or starting over) you
Nature’s Bounty – Warden Tank/DPS Hybrid PVE Build Written guide updated for High Isle DLC: Q2 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPjPd8OdoI This is the new PVE tank build for the Warden class. He is built to do everything a tank should be able to do…It can taunt, hold agro, survive, control the enemy
Sting – Easy Stamina Nightblade PVE Build Written guide updated for High Isle Chapter: Q2 2022 Older video but still relevant. Finally! A Stamblade for the channel. After popular demand and my own withholding of the build until I was sure balancing was in a fairly safe place (so we