Mirri Elendis, ESO Companion
Mirri’s Companion Perk
Mirri’s Expertise – treasure chests found through treasure maps and in the overland have a 30% chance to provide additional loot from hidden compartments. The treasure from these hidden compartments may contain additional gold, sellable, or recipes.
Mirri Elendis’s Companion Skills
Mirri is a Dark Elf with a nightblade-based skill set. Here’s a brief look at her skills and passives.
Racial Passive Mirri Elendis
The companion thrusts a magic blade with lethal precision to finish off an enemy dealing Magic Damage. This is used when the enemy is below a % Health.
The companion slashes an enemy dealing Magic Damage and setting them Off Balance for seconds.
The companion marks an enemy and exposes their weakness causing them to take a % more damage for seconds while the enemy is exposed they build up to a single killing shot unleashing a massive bolt that deals Physical Damage.
The companion surrounds themselves in a phantasmic aura dodging the next attack made against them while also reducing their damage taken by a % for seconds. This is used when the companion is below 75% Health.
The companion shrouds themselves in refreshing shadows healing for a % of their max Health and becoming invisible for seconds. This is when the companion is below 50% Health.
The companion steals an enemy’s life force dealing Magic Damage and healing themselves or an ally around them for Health.
The companion siphons the vigor from the blood of enemies nearby dealing Magic Damage and healing themselves and their allies for Health.
Building Rapport With Mirri Elendis
Favorable Rapport Actions
- earn +500 (one time reward) by completing her personal quest
- earn +125 by completing Ashlander Daily Quest for Numani-Rasi
- earn +125 by completing Fighters Guild Daily
- earn +10 (30-minute cooldown) by entering Daedric Delve or Public Dungeon
- earn +10 (20-hour cooldown) by visiting the Brass Fortress through the gate
- earn +5 (5-minute cooldown) by antiquity excavating
- earn +5 by looting a Psijic Portal
- earn +5 by viewing a completed Khajiit Of The Moons
- earn +5 by viewing a completed Rithana-di-Renada
- earn +5 by viewing a completed House of Orsimoer Glories
- earn +5 by viewing a completed Vault of Moawita
- earn rapport by learning a new crafting motif
- earn +5 by entering Vivec’s Library with a fully collected model of Vvardenfell
- earn +5 by walking up to the completed Vault of Moawita in Summerset
- earn +1 (5-minute cooldown) by killing a Goblin
- earn +1 (10-minute cooldown) by killing a Snake (not Lamias)
- earn +1 (5-minute cooldown) by crafting alcohol
- earn +1 by reading a book from a bookshelf
- earning +1 by summoning Daemonic chicken pet
Unfavorable Rapport Actions
- lose rapport by engaging any friendly NPC in combat and killing them
- lose -25 by using Blade of Woe on a friendly NPC
- lose -25 by the successful completion of Sacrament quest
- lose -1 by collecting a torchbug or butterfly
- lose rapport by using a ship
- lose -5 by using the Blade of Woe on an NPC additional times while the other is still in cooldown
- lose -10 by entering the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
How To Get Mirri Elendis As A Companion
How To Add Mirri To Your Allies
To add Mirri you must first complete the introductory quest. Travel north in Blackwood from the Doomvault Vulpinaz Wayshrine to the area marked on the map. Mirri needs help saving her brother.
As with other companions, once you complete their introductory quest, she will join your list of allies.
Please note that this same quest must be completed on all your characters in order to summon Ember as a companion.
The inquisitive adventurer, Mirri Elendis, might just unravel the deepest secrets of the Dark Elves … provided she can fend off her family’s latest blunders. Call this companion to your side and uncover Tamriel’s greatest mysteries together!
Necrom Chapter Brings New ToT Deck, Almalexia
A new Tales of Tribute patron is coming to ESO with the Necrom chapter. Almalexia is offering plays that we’ve not seen before.
Learn How ESO’s Morphable Pets Become Greater Rewards
Unleash the Power of Morphable Pets in ESO: Elevate Your Rewards All Year Long! What can we expect from the 2023 morphing collectibles?
Coming Soon – An Warden Companion! Meet Sharp-As-Night
Sharp-As-Night is one of two new companions coming soon with ESO’s newest chapter release, Necrom! He is an warden with memory issues.