Isobel Veloise, ESO Companion
Isobel’s Companion Perk
Isobel’s Grace – gives a chance to recover the pack of a slain knight when defeating world bosses, which may contain various supplies.
Isobel’s Companion Skills
Isobel is a Breton with a templar-based skill set. Here’s a brief look at her skills and passives.
Racial Passive Isobel Veloise
The companion attacks four times with a magic spear dealing Magic Damage to all enemies in front of them with each strike. After their assault, the companion grants themselves and nearby allies a boon that increases the damage of their next Light or Heavy Attack by 50%.
The companion channels their energy and conjures a weapon made of sunlight before striking downward dealing Magic Damage to all enemies in front of them. Enemies damaged by Baneslayer have particles remaining on them for several seconds that detonates for Magic Damage when a player deals damage to them.
The companion summons the power of the sun to defend themselves from harm reducing incoming damage by a % and granting a damage shield that absorbs up to a % of their Max Health for several seconds.
The companion hurls a barrage of spears made of radiant light at all targets in front of them dealing Magic Damage and knocking them down for seconds. This attack ignores the enemy’s resistances.
The companion sends out a burst of soothing light healing themselves or a nearby ally for Health and an additional every 2 seconds for several seconds as the light momentarily lingers. This is used when the companion or an ally is below 75% Health.
The companion consecrates the ground under them for 8 seconds healing themselves and nearby allies Health every 2 seconds and snaring enemies by 50%. This is used when the companion or a nearby ally is below 75% Health or if an enemy is nearby.
The companion bathes an enemy in a beam of sunlight immediately dealing Magic Damage and healing allies nearby for Health. The residual light will then continue to heal allies near the enemy for Health every 2 seconds for several seconds.
Building Rapport With Isobel Veloise
Favorable Rapport Actions
- earn +125 by completing a Bolgrul delve daily
- earn +5 by killing a world boss (no cooldown)
- earn +5 by killing a delve boss
- earn +1 by killing Daedra
- earn +5 by killing a boss-type Daedra
- earn +5 by crafting ‘sweet’ food (1 hour cooldown)
- earn +10 by completing a volcanic vent
- earn +25 for the first visit to an Undaunted Enclave and +5 for subsequent visits
- earn +10 for talking to an alliance learer then +5 for the second and +1 for the third (this can be done multiple times the same day)
- earn +10 by talking to Lyris Titanborn (this can be done multiple times the same day)
- earn +1 by using a repair kit to repair gear
Unfavorable Rapport Actions
- lose -10 by killing an innocent NPC with or without Blade of Woe, then and an additional -1 for each kill during cooldown
- lose -1 for stealing from a container, thieves trove, or corpse of an innocent NPC (shared cooldown)
- lose -5 for entering the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
How To Add Isobel To Your Allies
To add Isobel you must first complete the introductory quest. Visit the Castle Navire Wayshrine which is located in the southeastern area of High Isle. There you will see 2 people having an animated conversation.
As with previous companions, once you complete their introductory quest, she will join your list of allies. You can alternatively start the quest by speaking with Isobel directly.
Please note that this same quest must be completed on all your characters in order to summon Isobel as a companion.
Dame Isobel Veloise’s Backstory
Brave, forthright, and just a little dorky, Isobel Veloise is a knight errant sworn in your service. Call this companion to your side and lead her forth in search of glorious tales, wrongs to right, and delicious candy sweets.
Get a sneak peek at the latest collection of non-combat pets and mounts coming to ESO’s Crown Store in Decenber 2023. Add them to your collections!
Get ready to elevate your fashion game with ESO’s Crown Store arriving in December 2023 from stylish costumes to stunning adornments coming soon!
Have you found the secret boss in Atoll of Immolation? Ruinach Count of Cataclysms is hidden in Havocrel’s Tower. Find him and defeat him!