Ember, ESO Companion
Ember’s Companion Perk
Ember’s Intuition – provides a chance to acquire hidden wallets of gold when pickpocketing.
Ember’s Companion Skills
Ember is a Khajiit with a sorcerer-based skill set. Here’s a brief look at her skills and passives.
Racial Passive Ember
This passive increases her Critical Chance by 3% and damage done by 3%.
The companion creates a thunderstorm that follows the target, striking all enemies within for 956 Shock Damage every 1 second for 8 seconds. The final strike deals 300% additional damage to enemies under 25% Health.
The companion conjures dark crystals to bombard an enemy dealing 5099 Magic Damage.
The companion creates a nexus of storm energy at the target location instantly dealing 2549 Shock Damage to all enemies in the area and an additional 2862 Shock Damage over 8 seconds.
The companion manifests themselves as pure lightning, zapping nearby enemies with electricity dealing 2538 Shock Damage over 8 seconds. While in this form their damage taken is reduced by 20%.
The companion dazzles an enemy in a ball of magic stunning them for 3 seconds.
The companion uses binding magic to immobilize enemies in front of them for 4 seconds and heal themselves for 7425 Health over 8 seconds.
The companion patches themselves or an ally with restorative magic healing for 4950 Health. This is used when the companion or an ally is below 75% Health.
The companion uses their backup resources reducing the cooldown of all their other abilities by 5 seconds.
The companion conjures wards made of energy for protection granting a damage shield for them and their nearby allies that absorbs 2475 damage for 6 seconds. Targets affected by the shield are also healed for 2475 Health over 8 seconds.
Building Rapport With Ember
Favorable Rapport Actions
- earn +125 by completing a Mages Guild daily
- earn +125 by completing a Thieves Guild heist
- earn +1 by harvesting a runestone
- earn +1 by killing wolves
- earn +1 by killing werewolves
- earn +5 by looting a safebox or thieves trove then +1 for each additional trove looted during cooldown (shared cooldown)
- earn +10 by winning a Tales of Tribute game then +1 for each additional game won during cooldown
- earn +10 by pickpocketing a guard then +1 foe each additional pick during cooldown
- earn +10 by choosing the ‘flee’ option after being accosted by a guard
- earn +1 by successfully getting away after choosing the flee option
- earn +10 by invoking the clemency perk after being accosted by a guard
- earn +1 by entering a restricted area (trespassing)
- earn +25 by fencing a purple-quality stolen item
- earn +5 by completing a Tip Board quest in the Thieves Den (has a cooldown)
Unfavorable Rapport Actions
- lose -1 by fishing
- lose -10 by getting seen pickpocketing, looting a safebox, stealing from a container, or killing an innocent NPS (shared cooldown)
- lose -5 by getting killed by a guard (no cooldown)
- lose -25 by willingly paying bounty to a guard after getting caught then -5 for each additional payoff during cooldown
- lose 10 for getting spotted while in a restricted area (trespassing)
How To Add Ember To Your Allies
To add Ember you must first complete the introductory quest. Cross the large bridge to the northeast of Gonfalon Bay towards the Tor Draioch Wayshrine. In the area marked on this map, you’ll find a fellow swatting a strange green globe. Speaking with him will begin the quest for Ember.
As with previous companions, once you complete their introductory quest, she will join your list of allies.
Please note that this same quest must be completed on all your characters in order to summon Ember as a companion.
Ember is a gifted mage full of energy with a pure and eager heart. She was working for a merchant caravan when she was found by Magister Irin who immediately offered her proper training services.
Ember is nomadic and filled with potential despite her lack of desire for formal training. She is very energetic and likes to learn by doing with infectious enthusiasm. Magister Irin cautions that ‘trouble seem to follow Ember’.
Pets & Mounts arriving in the ESO February 2023 Crown Store can be previewed here! Take a look at these options and add them to your collection.
Scribes of Fate was launched on the PTS server. What’s inside the first DLC of 2023 and the beginning of the Shadow Over Morrowind?
Take a sneak peak at ESO’s first DLC for 2023 Scribes Of Fate. This DLC will begin the year-long story Shadow of Morrowind. It looks amazing!